The foundation ENGworks' services begins with our modeling. We bring complete Bentley and Autodesk® expertise to the table for all disciplines: Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection. Our key strength is our customer-centric approach, allowing us to develop long-term business relationships with our clients.
Building Information Modeling is our central focus in design and constructability analysis.
Our team consists of architects, engineers, and other highly skilled professionals who can design BIMs from scratch or convert 2D drawings into 3D models. ENGworks saves time and money by virtually assembling a building before construction actually begins. According to required BIM output and LOD, we can create simple models that generate Clash Detection reports; further, more complex models can produce Quantity Take-Offs, Shop Drawings, or 6D Facility Management.
The advantages of ENGworks' BIM Modeling Services include:
• Realistic visualizations and analyses of a project plan
• Estimations on bidding, procurement, and resources
• Improvements on coordinating construction sequencing
• Early detection of problems that may arise during construction
• Assistance in fine-tuning cost factors
• Better approaches to marketing and construction presentation
• Early corrections that save time and money
To further assist you, we can assign one or more of our BIM professionals to your design team for the duration of your project. Our BIM professionals will help in your office or in the field (On-Site Support), while the rest of the team at ENGworks guides you from our offices.